Friday, February 10, 2012

My First Blog!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be here. I decided I wanted to start writing a blog based around my little business that I started by accident in Spring 2009. Back then I didn't think it would become what it is to me now.


It was then, in 2009, that I discovered I had all of these supplies and only one Scrapbook that I was working on, for my niece.


I suppose I'll start off with my somewhat cheesy Etsy shop description. Prepare yourselves! (You can view my Etsy shop here.)


"Anyone can go into a grocery store and pick up a run-of-the-mill, unoriginal greeting card. Fatto con L'Amore provides handmade, one-of-a-kind greeting cards. Each one is just as unique as a snowflake.

Fatto con L'Amore has gone overseas, with greetings being sent to the UK, and Facebook fans joining us from Italy.

Fatto con L'Amore greetings are just as the name states--Made with Love.

Greeting cards, gift tags,wine bottle tags, cupcake toppers, birth announcements, invitations and place cards are all available and can be made to order, or you can choose from my pre-made selection.

Whatever it is you need to say, say it with Fatto con L'Amore!"

So that's my story. See, cheesy. I told you.

But it's what I love and it's something I hope to build up enough over the next few years to turn it into a real live work-at-home business.

Over time I'll be sharing pictures of my new creations, orders I'm sending out, new supplies...pretty much anything and everything having to do with what I am working on.

I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to comment on anything you like...or! If you like something you see here so much that you just have to have it in your life(or need to give it to someone), simply place an order--orders make me a happy camper!




No comments:

Post a Comment